There are thousands of advertisements for earning money online. Very many, or perhaps most of these, are scams. They are advertisements that promise you that you can earn money fast, big and continuously but are intended only to take away your hard-earned money.
I once fell a victim to this kind of advertisement. It promised that by 4 o’clock in the afternoon I would earn online and I would earn big and continuously. I signed up for that program, paid for it, opened it, read it and I found out that it was next to impossible for me to earn online that fast, big and continuously.
That is why I took time to investigate these advertisements to find out which of them could be trusted and which of them would just be scams.
By scams I do not mean illegal. Many of these are legal businesses but they are still scams just the same for me, because they are primarily intended to get your hard-earned money.
If you are looking for a ready-made complete system for earning online, make sure the following criteria are present:
1. The program does not ask you to buy something in order to begin using it.
It is most important when you choose a program for the first time that you decide for one that does not ask you an upfront cost. Always start with a free program. I started with programs which asked for payments in the hope that I would earn soon. But these programs did not give me a good and steady income. Here and there I would earn but it was not substantial and not steady. What gave me and has been giving me a substantial and steady income is a free program.
2. The program has an attractive, professional website. It is well laid out. It is not cluttered with so many words, images, or boxes.
To earn online substantially you must have a website that is simple and yet attractive so that people can be easily persuaded to be part of your network.
3. The program is complete with the introductory instructions. It gives you ebooks for free. The topics of these ebooks should be on what is this stuff called making money online, how to market your product or services and some practical guidelines on your day to day schedule.
4. The system is complete. It contains programs from which you will earn and a system how to persuade others to join this program. It has an inbuilt advertising and marketing system. All you need is to sign up for the programs in this system and surf.
5. The program does not hype you. It tells you frankly that you will need quite a time, like 1 year at least before you can earn substantially. Do not fall for programs which promise you that within an hour, a week or a month you will have big, steady income online. The program has to be realistic. It does not have testimonies to hype you.
6. It is a system which has screened out all worthless programs. It contains only those programs which really pay, even if they pay only small amounts.
7. The program has a solid support system. If you ask a question, the owner of the program or someone in his or her staff answers you soon. Choose only one which has a forum. You can discuss problems in the forum. If a program has no forum, be suspicious of it. Tomorrow it may be gone.
So begin looking or keep on looking for a program which has these criteria. Once you found it, sign up and work at it. Once you have completely set it up (a day to 2 days at most), all you need is surf and expect more and more to sign up under your network. The earnings will follow later, not much in the beginning but with time and with your patience and faithfulness your earnings will accumulate.